Friday, 24 July 2015

Poutine and Water

Today I had poutine sauce poured all over my face. In my ears. And in my hair. I still smell like poutine after my 2nd shower. At the camp I work at we do a "stars of the week" type program, and each week these stars get to shower the counsellors with some new type of liquid. Last week it was pea soup with sticks, and you already know what this week was. Its gonna take me at least 3 more showers to get this out. Well at least I'm going to a waterpark tomorrow, even though I'm not looking forward to it. We are spending a day and a half there, and I will have finished all the rides and stood in all the lines by the 3rd hour. Hopefully I can catch some sleep or something while I'm there. I am seriously not in the mood to deal with people. especially people I don't know. I mean sure, a few of my friends are coming, but that just means I have to talk more. Apparently we are staying in a dorm type building, so I should be able to just stay in my room after I get all peopled out. Though depending on how the room layout is set up that may also involve staying with someone. I really wish these outings weren't mandatory. I'm going to take my 3rd shower then try to get some sleep, I've got to be up really early to get to the waterpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment